Monday, June 25, 2007

Tuna shortage?!?

Say it isn't so!
I've been hearing some rumors for some time now, but according to this NY Times article "Waiter, theres Deer in my Sushi", it seems that tuna may slowly disappear from the menus of Japan.
Just when I finally got over my issues of seafood, and found a special place in my heart for Tuna, it seems that love may be short-lived.
Ok, maybe going a little overboard, but I must say this is bad news. I've tried horse and whale meat...RAW here in Japan already, and would rather prefer raw tuna with my rice anyday.

Labels: , , , ,

1 Comments:

Blogger MagicDunes said...

You know why there's a tuna shortage? all those japanese are overfishing the damn oceans!! They do this thing called drag netting where they just drag nets through the ocean and catch all kinds of fish. Talk to your peeps home boy. What's up ken I like your blog good stuff keep up the good work, when you coming back to New York homie? your gonna miss the whole summer here. The girls look fine. Peace my brotha. Ash

July 3, 2007 at 11:46 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home